30 mei 2010
28 mei 2010
26 mei 2010
Been working on several music festival programmes and posters the last few weeks and to my surprise most bands have crappy low resolution shots to promote themselves. Very sad in this multi-megapixel era we're lving in. Follow these few steps how to make a good promo pic suitable for print and other media.
1. Take a digital camera and select the highest resolution available
2. find someone with a steady hand to take the pic
3. dress and look sharp
4. look for a neutral background
5. stand as close as possible next to eachother
6. if you want to show off your instruments, make sure they're all "in" the pic
7. smile or look tough, depending on your concept or genre
.... and before you know it you'll have a killer promo-pic like the ones above
19 mei 2010
Design I made a few years ago for the Boston Arms Rockabilly Club in London. Besides the T-shirts you'll find the design on slipmats and their backdrop. BTW, the backdrop looks killer with own Lawen Stark & The Slide Boppers rippin' up the stage. Pics Cosmic Keith
17 mei 2010
16 mei 2010
Some designs I made for my bud Stu at Hepcat tattoo shop in Glasgow. If you ever visit Glasgow and your skin starts to itch.. pay them a visit!!!
PICS are Stu's art of my design in the flesh, the flyer, interior of the Glasgow shop and the old shop window
13 mei 2010
The second edition of KUSTOM GRAPHICS will be out soon featuring some of my work. Killer cover made by Franke and introduced by Art Chantry, one of my all time fav graphic designers. Get your copy at Korero books online, hardcover, 256 pages eye-candy!